If you need the ultimate go anywhere, do anything truck (and have a deep wallet), look no further than the Devolro Diablo.
Devolro Motors, a custom off road tuning shop, specializes in building the Diablo, a luxury "Supertruck."
The Diablo is a Toyota Tundra turned up to eleven. The guys at Devolro tune, tweak, or replace almost every part of the Tundra before adding a seven inch lift and a slew of aftermarket parts to make this monster one of the toughest trucks on the planet.
This Russian video of the truck trudging through the mud confirms the Diablo is no slouch:
The base model Diablo is supercharges the Toyota V8 to 550 horsepower and 500 lb./ft. of torque, but they offer packages that will turn that figure up to 650 horsepower.
That's the beauty of the Devolro Diablo, everything about it is configureable. The guys at Devolro will build your truck to your exact specifications. They offer an array of packages that can be optioned out to your heart's content.
And the options they offer are insane. Here's a sample of some of the craziest boxes you can check:
- Thermal Imaging Night Vision Package
- Sunroof that doubles as a trapdoor for hunting or "security purposes"
- Survival kit containing 3 days worth of supplies
- Roof mounted tent that sleeps 3
- Heated truck bed floor (for sleeping)
- Portable hot water shower
- Portable aluminum kitchen
- Satellite phone that doubles as a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Portable office (your choice of Mac or PC computer with dual monitors, wireless keyboard and mouse, a printer, Wi-Fi, a paper shredder, and a multi-phone charger)
- 8 ft. cab and chassis extension that turns your Diablo into a stretch limo (yes,seriously)
Oh, and did we mention the bulletproof armor package that protects against high-power rifle rounds?
All of this capability and customization comes at a price. The base model starts at a relatively reasonable $79,000, but once you start tacking on options like the mini-bar ($4,500) and bulletproof armor ($85,000!), the price starts to add up quick. A few of Devolro's "recommended" packages start at over $500,000 and a highly-optioned truck will go well beyond that.
Do yourself a favor and jump over to Devolro's website and option out your dream truck.
Photos by Devolro.